[pct-l] thanks

To all of you out there who have taken the time to respond to me
directly and/or taken the time to offer your insight, knowledge,
suggestions, comments, personal experiences, etc., your contribution has
been immensely helpful, especially for people like me who have not set
foot on a trail for the past 20 yrs. or more, my most sincere thanks and
best wishes for an adventurous, creative and productive 1999. Hope to
meet all of you on the trail, sometime between April and September,1999,
somewhere between Mexico and Canada. Keep the info. flowing.
Thanks, frank.