Re: [pct-l] The long wait!

-- snip --

>Of course, this is only my opinion, your mileage may vary.
>
>Patiently waiting,  Sly

I always find this guys posts heart warming.  I don't know what it is about
him.

I too am patiently awaiting my PCT hike this spring.  Although there always
seems like a hundred other things I would like to do this summer as well.  I
am currently planning to be there at the beginning this spring.  I will make
the effort to stand there at the starting point, with my back to Mexico, and
look into the far north.  I will even start walking north.  But from there
on, my plans are up in the air.  Anything can, and will happen.

Spread the magic...
Snoop

   It's hard to make a comeback when
      you haven't been anywhere.