[pct-l] Introduction

Hi everyone.  After lurking for quite a few months, allow me to
introduce myself.

The name is Al Nelson.  Minnesota native, 37, graying hair.  :-)

I have a tentative start date of April 19 for a Mex-Can hike.  I
hope to see quite a few of you out there ...

My past hiking experience has been the AT over two Summers
(GA-HF '95, HF-ME '97, trail name of Album).  I was the slow
moving one, enjoying himself on all but the rainy days.  Yep, that's me.

I can almost guarantee a repeat for the PCT too, except this time I
really want to do it all in one season.  So you may pass me in the
beginning, but I've got my sights on Manning Park too.

So, after THAT boring intro ... here's to a great 1999!!!

-Al