Re: [pct-l] Town stops

In a message dated 12/24/98 11:48:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
radney@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< A word of advice for *****MT. LAGUNA -- the lodge and store DO NOT take
 plastic!!!!  Make sure you have traveler's checks or cash. >>

If I remember correctly, a friend of mine was faced with this problem last
year when he found 3 feet of snow on the trail. He found that the Laguna Post
Office DOES take plastic for money orders. He then took the money order to the
lodge as payment. The lodge accepted the money order.

Right, David? If this is incorrect, please post the correct info so I don't
mislead anyone.

Charlie Jones