[pct-l] PCT Roster reminder

Just a reminder that we have a web page listing all the folks I know of
who are through hiking or section hiking the PCT in 1999. I want to
include anyone who wants to be listed, regardless of how small a section
you're doing. Join the fun, find out who's hiking the same section you
are. Check it out at http://www.tothesummit.com/PCTroster.html. Email me
to be added to the list, to change any of your information or to insert
additional information about yourself.

Enjoy the day. Happy holidays.

Namaste, PCTCoach
--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings