[pct-l] Drift Boxes

Okay, Gang, an open question to all.

Or I should say questions. Did you use a drift box. What did you put in
it? How did you guarantee it would arrive before you on short sections?
What did you not put in it that you wish you had?

Seems like deodorant, shampoo, etc. belong there.  Does it make sense to
rotate a set of socks and T-shirt?  I have some ideas but would love to
hear from those with experience. Thanks in advance.

Namaste, PCTCoach
--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings