RE: [pct-l] Fuel usage

>A couple of years ago in backpacker mag. there was info on fuel usage per
>person per meal for white gas stoves and other fuels.  Can anyone help
>me?

My MSR stove came with specs on boil times and minutes of burn time per
liter of fuel, (and other stoves might have them too) so since a lot of the
stuff you're probably cooking involves boiling water that should give you an
idea. If your stove didn't come with specs like that, I guess you could just
figure them out yourself - time boiling a liter and time how long it takes
to use up a whole fuel bottle, etc.

-Yip