[pct-l] Slides & Photos Wanted for PCTA

Hey folks!  As we finalize plans for 1999 volunteer projects up and down
the PCT, and develop a brochure, ads, articles and other materials, I
realized that we have relatively few slides or prints in the PCTA office
files.

Whether you've done the entire trail or parts of it, if you have some
good slides and prints of trail crews or volunteer crews in action,
trail problems, nice scenery, dramatic trail shots, hikers and
equestrians on the trail, etc. we'd like to borrow them for a few weeks
and make copies for our files.  We'll be sure to take good care of the
originals and get them back to you soon.  We'll identify you as the
photographer and will give you credit in any articles or brochures that
we use images in.

You can send them to me at:
Reuben Rajala
Director of Trail Operations
PCTA
5325 Elkhorn Blvd., #256
Sacramento, CA 95842-2526

You can also call me at the office at 916-349-0941 or send me email at
<trails@pcta.org>.

We could use them soon, so please dig them out of the boxes or drawers
and send them along.  Thanks!
Reuben