[pct-l] resupply

I would love to hear all of your experiences regarding how much food did
you prepare ahead of time and send to resupply places and how much did
you buy along the way? When I started planning I figured I'd pack it all
ahead of time but it sounds like many people have bought a good deal of
food along the way. Thanks in advance for the input.

Namaste, PCTCoach
--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings