[pct-l] To Svein - Class of '98

Pat "netting" Svein.  Ron Vaughn (class of '98) has started his bike trip from
Washington, DC to Seattle, Washington and wants to get in touch with you.
Unfortunately, I didn't save any of your messages so I do not have your e-mail
address, would you please send me a message.  Ron told us to tell you thanks
for your great letter Mark, he really enjoyed it!  He got to his sisters in
Avon, NC on Sunday and will leave there this Sunday heading for Florida. Sorry
PCT group!