[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #623

pct-l-digest, Thanks for your message at 12:03 AM 12/2/98 -0600. Your
message was:
In order for us to properly process your request, please provide us with
the following information:

Full Name:
Username:
Password:
First twelve digits of Card#:

Upon receipt of this information, we will promptly process your request.>*