[pct-l] A great read.

I would like to thank William M. Stenzel for some of the most enjoyable
reading I've done in a long time: his  PCT trip (Alaska->Campo->Idyllwild)
story. http://www.concentric.net/~Manjovin/pctone.html
I hope he tells us if/when he adds more to the story.

I also enjoyed his essays:
"Why 'The Ray Way' is the wrong way "
     http://www.concentric.net/~Manjovin/rayway.html
"The Pacific Crest Trail: A few things to ponder before you even start
planning."
     http://www.concentric.net/~Manjovin/excesspeed.html
"what the guidebook doesn't tell you"
     http://www.concentric.net/~Manjovin/pctguidebook.html
"Equipment Notes"
     http://www.concentric.net/~Manjovin/pctequip.html

Not only are the opinions well thought out (though I don't agree with all
of them<g>), they are eloquently expressed.

Thanks Will!
(I bet you already "have the eyes of an artist.")

--
Brick Robbins                       Laissez les Bons Temps Rouler!
mailto:brick@fastpack.com        http://www.fastpack.com/brick