Re: Bigotry (was Re: [pct-l] a jungle out there?)

Jan Sumner wrote:

> When you hike, do your knuckles get sore from dragging on the
> ground?  Please take your hatefulness elsewhere.

Excuse me?! Perhaps I might invite you to take your self-righteous chauvinism
and stick it in the next cat hole you dig. Then somewhere along the trails of
tunnel vision you obviously tread, perhaps you can develop some wit and
risibility. "Hatefulness"?! Good grief. Grow up.