Re: [pct-l] Back on the list

In a message dated 10/21/98 7:00:10 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
sveri@wmdata.com writes:

> Had to do a flip-flop (actually not quite a "normal" flip-flop - did
>  Washington northbound) to be able to complete it in one season, but I'm
>  still happy with my hike.

Congratulations, nice job.  It's too bad we get hung up on doing a "normal"
thru-hike, I know I did when I hiked the AT but couldn't do so in the
traditional manner.  I intend on doing the PCT next year but know in advance
weather may force me to do a flip of sorts in order to finish.

Do you have an online journal or intend on posting one?

Sly