Re: [pct-l] Cell Phones

Nice to hear some positive input on cell phones. As I'm a Life Coach and
do all my work on the phone, I will be carrying one so that I can
maintain part of my practice during my partial thru hike of California.
Obviously clients will need to be flexible but I love being able to
combine two of my great loves.

Does anyone know anything about the new Iridium hand-held satellite phone?

Namaste, margo

--
Margo Chisholm
Life Coach