Re: [pct-l] it's TRUE!

In a message dated 10/3/98 6:58:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time, bjensen4@juno.com
writes:

<<  Did I mention that Svein Eriksen finished the PCTrail Thursday? Well, it's
true, he did. Kudos to Svein: not only for completing the thru hike in an
unparalleled El Niņo year, but with the added difficulty of being from a
faraway country. What a champ, huh?  >>

Congratulations to Svein!  My stocking cap is off to you.

Does anybody know if anyone else has finished yet? I heard that Brian Sweet
was either "close to finishing" or that he " ... should have finished by now."

Brain, are you out there?

Charlie Jones