Re: [pct-l] Thru-skiing the PCT

In a message dated 10/2/98 11:25:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pchaskell@hotmail.com writes:

<< Mt Seattle-based son, who is an alpine skiier, asked me if anyone has
 attempted to snow-shoe or ski the non-desert parts of the PCT.  Anyone
 fill me in on this?

 Peter "Powerful Tiger" Haskell  >>

You might bring this question up again when Brian Sweet completes his thru-
hike this year. I know that he was interested in trying to cross-country along
the trail. I do not know how he made out when (and if) he actually tried it.

He should be "near completion" any day now.

Charlie Jones

~~~~~~~~
Reply to Charlie.jones@juno.com