[pct-l] Calories

Time I contributed to this list
First let me thank all those people who e-mailed mr directly about
daylight time for hiking the PCT.  Also thanks to others who have
offered to help me next year and lastly to you all for the information
that is given so freely by so many.
I use Kraft Squeeze Parkay to introduce fat into my meals, ie calories
and I do think it improves the taste of so many dishes that I have used
on the AT for instance.  I have a carried a container of it for 4-5
weeks without any noticable change in taste etc and it certainly did not
go off in that time.

A stranger is a friend you have not met

Mike Scawen
--