Re: [pct-l] bear cans

It's good news that the aluminum canisters survived at least one attack. 2
pounds is a lot less than 4 pounds. One problem with the aluminum cans,
however, is their internal bracing system. To pack the sucker tight you
transfer everything to baggies. As I was packing the Al canister I had
trouble with the plastic ripping. It took a while to get the hang of the
proper packing method. After two tries I got up to 20.5 pounds total. I
suspect 21-22 is possible.