[pct-l] jmt v tyt

Hello:
   This may be slightly off topic, but I am pondering doing either the
John Muir Trail or the Tahoe to Yosemite Trail in mid-September. I would
like input from those that have done one or both trails as to which
trail they recommend I do. Logistically, the TYT would work well for me
as I am living in Yosemite now and plan on moving back to Tahoe in the
fall. However,there seems to be a paucity of food drop points/layover
areas on this trail and the prospect of carrying 12 days of food is
daunting. On the other handm much of the JMT is unexplored territory for
me but the car shuttle scenario presents another set of problems. Any
input would be appreciated.
    Thanks,  Rich