[pct-l] Trail Report - Castle Crags area

Following is a copy of a letter which Tony DeBellis asked me to forward to the
list as information to all concerned.  Tony is a PCT section hiker whom I met
last year just south of Crabtree Meadow.  In addition to the problems he
experienced at Castle Crag, Tony has added some trail information for Section
P which may help hikers in that area.  If you wish, please reply directly to
Tony at tjdebe@aol.com rather than to me.  I'll see any responses which are
posted to the list.  Thanks.