Re: [pct-l] Trail name

Dude Spellings wrote:

> Hey Savamutt - Sorry to one up you already, but I just finnished the PCT
> with only a pocket knife.

Oh yea! Well I've already decided to do my PCT thru-hike with only a sliver of
broken glass...and no loin cloth either. Furthermore, I'm going to shave off all my
body hair so I won't even have that, and, and, and...I may even go to one of those
sex-change clinics in Sweden and have another errrr...12 pounds or so removed from
my anatomy.  We ultralite hiking fanatics will spare NO sacrifice. Top THAT Ray
Jardine!