[pct-l] re: Whitney Pictures www.395.com

Those were some great pictures the Whitney Store posted. However, I might
suggest be wary of logging onto www.395.com. It didn't become apparent until
I was looking at the pages, that the site was developed by the person behind
www.hairynet.com. This is the guy that was sending a lot of spam mail to the
list, as well as anyone who logged onto pages he created. Looks like I might
end-up with another round of his garbage mail about affordable web site
solutions. If anyone gets spam mail again from this guy, please give him an
earfull. I made a long-distance phone call to do so. Sorry to drop the bomb
on this one.

-Ken Marlow