[pct-l] PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!

Please people can we stop bashing this Dane charactor.  Just because he
rides a horse dosen't make him an evil person.  Every body is aware that
horses' do damage to trails, I think he even admittited to it, but that
gives no one a right to rub it in his face.  I mean stop and think what
a backpacker carring a heavy pack and wearing steel shanked boots does
to a trail... It does a doosie(sp)
  Every body just living damages something greatly, Isn't that why we
voyage to the wilds is to get away from it all?

	later--
	TENPENNYS
	PCT2000 (hopefuly!!)