[pct-l] Horse thread

I keep having to bring this up each time the horse thread pops it's head
out from behind the door...

Compared to the United States' appetite for wood products and paper (which
doesn't need to come from trees at all!  But the DEA thinks otherwise),
there are problems 1,000 times bigger than a few horses on the trail.

One of them for example:
http://www.newestindustry.com/pct/logging/logging.html

All of these photos I took while standing on the PCT.

Geez, the open cattle grazing is worse than the few horses on the trail.  I
saw this in the register in Seiad Valley:

"C" alifornia
"O" regon
"W" ashington

Hmmm, other motives when the PCT was created?

Craig Giffen
Portland, OR
www.newestindustry.com