Re: [pct-l] Food.

I just returned from a week in the Maxson Wilderness on the west side of
the Sierras.  Our lunch of tuna fish, mayo and tortilla's was one of the
highlights of the six lunches we had on the trail.

I say go for it.  That will be the third time I've had tuna on the trail
and no problems with bears on any of the trips.

Karl