Re: [pct-l] Cow Pies????

Dane - you say "if a person keeps his horse moving while it is relieving
itself to spread out the horse apples, they will be gone in one rain storm."
  My question is, where'd they go?  Happy filtering!
And in response to the overall argument here, there are simply too many
folks on the planet to get self-righteous over a lifestyle based on an
ill-conceived notion that nature can be cultivated to suit our needs and
still function normally.  You're talking about adapting nature rather than
adapting TO nature, and the latter is the only way  we win in the long run.
- Blister>Free