[pct-l] Callahan's Resturant ( right over the cal border with OR)

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest keith kohler <none>.
* Please use <none> to reply to the sender.

At the pass of the Siskiyou  when you walk the PCT as you cross I- 5 coming down from Mount Ashland (or if going south Pilot Rock) you will pass close to Callahans Resturant right at I- 5. You will be tempted, but resist. They have placed a highly visible and non legal sign on the freeway... a billboard from hell.  None of the Ashland folks will go there until they take it down, but California drivers see a billboard and think nothing of it. Current laws allow them to delay and appeal forever.