Re: [pct-l] Update from The VVR

I met John Breen just South of Carson Pass on Saturday,  He was going
strong despite the still heavy snow.  He said that there is still lots of
snow on the north facing slopes while most of the south facing slopes are
free of snow.  He expected to make Echo Lake on midday Sunday and then head
on north on Monday.

http://www.hack.net/lists *