[pct-l] Food.

Hello everybody. I am planning to hike the section of the PCT between
I-80 and Tuolumne Meadows this August.  I have everything pretty well
planned except what I will be eating for lunch.  I plan on taking some
crackers, squeeze cheese, beef jerky, trail mix, dried fruit, and
anything else I can think of that won't spoil and can be eaten on the
trail without cooking.

I was thinking about also taking some canned tuna, until I thought about
bears.  The tuna would be a great source for protein.  Does anyone know
if the empty Tuna can would attract hoards of bears?  Has anyone ever
taken tuna?  Am I asking for trouble if I take tuna?  Any suggestions
would be much appreciated.  Thanks.