[pct-l] Jawbone Canyon Road Crossing (Kern County)

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest calendar hacksaw <<calendar@usa.net> or <twistedsisters@hotmail.com>>.
* Please use <<calendar@usa.net> or <twistedsisters@hotmail.com>> to reply to the sender.

I will be motoring in the vicinity of the spot where the PCT crosses Jawbone Canyon Road this weekend (7/10 - 7/11).  If anyone needs any easy-to-acquire information on this spot, let me know by Thursday at 4:00 p.m. (PDT), and I'll respond Thursday evening.  There is a trail register at this location.

Pardon the ficticious name, but I'm an anonymous columnist for The Fence Post Country Reader, published monthly out of Caliente, CA.