[pct-l] new person

My name is Noreen O'Brien I'm new to the pct list.  I live in northern CA. on
the coast in the heart of the redwoods, that's 250 miles north of San Francisco.
I love to hike I hike mostly in the Marble mountains and Trinity Alps.  I plan
to thruhike the pct in the year 2000.  I have been camping all my life and
hiking since my early twenties, that's about 20 years of hiking.
I have been involved in wilderness Search and Rescue with my county for the last
10 years, also a past member of California Rescue Dog Assn. I have 2
bloodhounds.
I joined this list to learn more about the pct trail and the people who hike it.

Noreen