[pct-l] Alaska, Anaktuvuk Pass

Since writing to this line we have decided that it is too risky to drive a
rental car up the Haul Rd.  Iinstead we are flying into Anaktuvuk Pass, a
native village north of the Artic Circle surrounded by Gates of the Artick
National Park.  Has anybody been there?  Can you recommend any particular
streams/valleys you followed, mountains you climbed in the area?  We are
planning a 5 day backpack.  How serious of a misquito problem will there be
July 30th-Aug 5 that far north?

If possible please send responses directly to me at laj8190@garnet.fsu.edu