[pct-l] synthetic bags

Dave Gomberg mentioned his purchase of a new synthetic bag. I'm familiar
with the benefits when it comes not loosing its loft to dampness, but, are
the new round of synthetic fibers less prone to loosing loft through
repeated stuffing, rolling, or sleeping on, than earlier synthetics like
Polarguard? Dave's bag looks like a great buy. I'd sure like to shed a few
pounds by having an alternative to my 4 season down bag. Any opinions?

-Ken Marlow