[pct-l] Tyvek Tarps

Hikers,

We'll all read the recent posts about tarps in general and about using tyvek
as a material to make ones own light weight tarp.

Last weekend, I found the remains of someone's final opinion about tyvek tarps
as they had discarded one along the PCT near Golden Oaks Springs (Section F in
the PCT Guide). I'm not sure how long it had been there, but it was not
holding up well under the elements.

FWIW: Remember that not everyone likes corn pasta so be careful with your
selection of light weight equipment as well as with your food choices.

Happy hiking; dry camping,
Charlie Jones