[pct-l] News from Vermillion Valley Resort

I got this from Butch Wiggs today in responce to my question about when VVR
was going to open.

>>Just got out of Edison Lake today on snowmobiles after a 8 day fishing
group. We start plowing the road over Kaiser Pass tomorrow May 29. We
expect to be open by June 10-15. The snow on Kaiser Pass @ 9128' was
9'6" I hope I got this infomation to you in time. <<

Muir Trail Ranch expects to be open much later than usual (see
http://www.muirtrailranch.com/Backpacker.html). If you are supporting folks
on the trail and they have resupply drops at either VVR or MTR let them know