RE: [pct-l] Lightening your pack, for couples.

We purchased both of ours.  One from Marmot for their bag and the other
from Feathered Friends for theirs.  Feathered Friends had several
options on material, size, and design.  If you order equipment from
Feathered Friends you can have it customized to what you want.

Tim and Ann
The Ravens  PCT 96'