RE: [pct-l] Auga Dulce box drop

	I did a quick internet search for Ray Canyon Market, Richard Canyon
Market, Rich Canyon Market, and just Canyon Market, all in California.
Only the last try produced any results, but it did include one listing in
Agua Dulce.  Here are the results.  I tried to call tonight to see if
that's the place and if they are keeping the boxes, but I got a modem tone
at the listed number.

	Also, here's the link to the page giving the phone number and address.
Maps and directions are also available there.

http://http://switchboard.mapquest.com/sb/mqcustomconnect?iconid=3D11&var61=
=3Dww
w3.switchboard.com&var44=3DName&var41=3D1&MEM=3D1&lat=3D344937&lng=3D-118326=
0&var1=3DCan
yon+Market&var5=3D33301+Agua+Dulce+Canyon+Rd&var7=3DAgua+Dulce&var8=3DCA&var=
6=3D9135
0-4640&var2=3D(805)268-8164&var34=3D|=EA=EF

	Earl

Canyon Market 33301 Agua Dulce Canyon Rd, Agua Dulce, CA 91350-4640
Phone: (805)268-8164 <Picture: Map> <Picture: Directions to>

Interested in the Continental Divide Trail Mailing List ?

Contact KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG for more information.