[pct-l] JMT weather (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 May 98 09:14 EDT
From: PCT-L Guest Post <milt@saffron.hack.net>
To: milt@iqsc.com
Subject: JMT weather

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Scott Wright <skwright@sure.net>.
* Please use <skwright@sure.net> to reply to the sender.

Hello I will be doing N>S JMT Aug~Sep. I have heard of storms coming like everyday for short periods is this true. So I definately should bring rain gear? What are the temperatures of mornings? Also What is a good mileage to try to get each day so I could plan this. I have never been on this long a trip and want to get an idea of what others have been able to do. I only have 16 days and hope I could get the whole trail done.
Thanks

Scott