[pct-l] JMT

To answer Peter and Sonja's question, I'll be hiking the JMT too-starting
on July 15 in Yosemite. OK for the ice ax, but will crampons really be
necessary ? I have another question : what could be the effect of such a
potential amount of water in the Sierras of the mosquito population (which
I found quite appalling in '96 for my first JMT hike) ??
Philippe

===================================
Philippe GOUVET
IUP Amenagement et Developpement Territorial
Universite de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour
B.P. 1148
Faculte des Lettres - 64013 PAU cedex - FRANCE
Tel.  05 59 06 51 54
Fax. 05 59 06 62 48
From outside France :
Home phone # (33) 5 59 06 51 54