Re: [pct-l] Fw: news from bjensen

Owen,
Did you notice that Brick denied none of what I posted earlier today?
(Oh, he did point out that PCTA can't touch him.)  Is any action Brick
takes OK with you as long as he doesn't admit anything?

>Maybe that they got told they were out of line?
>Brick...did what any GOOD list-admin would do ----- he
>WARNED them.  PRIVATELY.  He did NOT kick them off the list - he did
>NOT embarrass them in public

I got booted with no warning.  Did you read my post?  I imagine it is
only a matter of time before Brick boots me at this new account too.

>As for Bill Kristy's comment -
>> Posting private email is indeed against nettiquite.  But the email >>
BJ quoted was an email from Brick-as-List-Admin, not
>>Brick-as-individual!
>
>There is no "but".  It's simply bad nettiquette, regardless of what
>hat Brick was wearing - and BJ owes him an apology.  Period. And Bill
>owes him an apology for stating otherwise.

I previously heard from BJ that she is off the list.  Regardless, I do
not believe she and I ought to have blindly accepted Brick's actions
without question.  (Brick himself has posted belief in challenging ill
authority.)  I believe in the value of this list for all of us, or I
would have already walked away.

>...only a few ask the question - What DID happen?

I haven't relished the effort necessary to *answer* the question, so I
understand the reason that, no offense intended Owen, it seems to me you
haven't made it.

I suppose Brick will soon boot me at this account, so I'll soon go back
to my booted bck@dev.urel.berkeley.edu and leave y'all with the List.

May you travel a path with heart,
Bill