Re: [pct-l] list subject

Robyn Krock wrote:

> I joined this list recently as someone new to backpacking, trying to get
> more info and perhaps find out about groups that a beginner can pack with.
> I've spent the day reading about some apparent argument, miscommunication,
> whatever it is. Is there actually email about the list subject or is it
> mostly this bickering? I'm not trying to contribute to it, just getting
> clarification.
> Robyn

Robyn -
Hang in there - pct-l is normally a really good list.  It's just at the
tail end of one of the "bad" times that every list eventually goes
through. I think everything has been said that needs to be said about
the recent difficulty.

I recently claimed on another list that pct-l was the only existing
"true thruhiking list".  And I'm not even a regular contributor to
pct-l. Let's hope I wasn't wrong.

Walk softly,
Jim
Bald Eagle, AT-92