[pct-l] list subject

I joined this list recently as someone new to backpacking, trying to get
more info and perhaps find out about groups that a beginner can pack with.
I've spent the day reading about some apparent argument, miscommunication,
whatever it is. Is there actually email about the list subject or is it
mostly this bickering? I'm not trying to contribute to it, just getting
clarification.
Robyn

My own ambition, my deepest and truest ambition, is to find within myself
someday, somehow, the ability...to do nothing--and find it enough.
					Edward Abbey