Re: [pct-l] Thanks...

I'll add and say thanks to the people that run the list and provide this
opportunity.  I appreciate the hard work, and the huge amount of
information that I have learned.  I hope the situation that is passing
doesn't arise again, and I apologize for my apparent false assumption.

Thanks again guys for everything, and answering my questions,

Bald Eagle GA->ME '95
São Paulo, Brasil

http://www.hack.net/lists *