[pct-l] Thanks Brick!

Brick - I, for one, would like to thank you and Ryan for the countless
hours of time and effort that you put toward providing this list.  I
have recieved many useful tips and suggestions for my hike this summer.
The list has helped me to plan my trip and to learn new techniques, as
well as being exposed to new ideas.  I consider this list to be a
valuable resource for planning my trips to the sierras.
    Personally, since you and Ryan run the list at no charge to the
users, I feel that you have the absolute right to run it however you
wish.  I am not interested in hearing a bunch of name calling and
bickering, so I appreciate the fact that you try to keep that to a
minimum.  Again, thanks for your hard work!

Peace,
Dude in TX