[pct-l] Goodbye

>Discussion is relatively empty if only one point of view is allowed
> (remember "Minds are like parachutes..."?).  Does our List Admin hold
> himself and Dave to the same standard that he holds BJ to?  If not,
> shouldn't a List Admin be more impartial than that?

I dropped one other list a while back due to heavy handed list administration,
and now this makes #2.  This is the kind of stuff that most of us hike to get
away from.  It is a shame when it follows us to a list that is supposed to
allow us to air dissenting views and hold open disucussions about a subject
that we all love.
Goodbye and Good Luck to all the class of '98.

Jim
"Earth gives life and seeks the man who walks gently upon it".