[pct-l] Permit for So. Cal. PCT

Ajax writes:

<snip>...a 4 week jaunt on Saturday, from the border
to Agua Dulce.  My question is: Do I need any kind of permits to be on these
sections?  And if so, what's the best way to get them on very short notice?

Only one permit is required from the first park/forest you enter, which will
be the Cleveland National Forest. The permit will be good for a contiguous
trip. I don't have the phone number of the C.N.F., but they have a main
office in San Diego (downtown).

-Ken Marlow