[pct-l] equipment questions

i have a few questions i would like some feed back on...knowing that deet
melts some plastics, what is it's effect on polartec fleece? those of you who
wear glasses, how many of you wear the photochrome type? and what is your
experience with glass or plastic lenses? for along while now i've used paper
towels instead toilet paper- it holds together better when damp. i also keep
my used paper towels in a baggie in my garbage sack, which i hang on the
outside of my pack. to those who carry the mini-mag solitare...i no longer
carry one due to having the bulb burn out one dark night, while trying to
light my stove. fooling with all those little parts in the dark was a real
pain...