[pct-l] Sectional hiker

     I too am a PCT sectional hiker.  I started around 3 years ago and have
     hiked over 500 miles (actually I've hiked almost 1,000 miles of the
     PCT, because usually I had only one car and was by myself, so I would
     usually hiked first north and then have to backtrack it south, back to
     my truck - so I got a good look at the views from the trail from both
     directions.) of the trail.  I have a great time and have met a lot of
     the thru hikers along the way.  All were very nice people.  I enjoy
     hiking the trail this way and I can't afford to take off work for 4 to
     6 months right now.  But the main reason I do sectional hiking is
     because I enjoy it and can take my time and if I don't like the
     weather I can always reschedule my hike.  I am always looking for
     fellow hikers to hike with so drop me a line if you might be
     interested in hiking with me.  I hike at a 2.5 to 3 mph pace.  I also
     hike around 12 to 15 miles a day.  I am almost to the city of Mojave
     right now (about 80 miles south).  I live in San Diego and I already
     have one hiking partner that lives near highway 138 in the Mojave
     desert.  It would me nice to meet fellow hiking partners all the way
     to Canada.  Good luck to all the thru hikers - see ya on the trail. -
     Matthew (MJankowicz@Logicon.com)