[pct-l] Weather

I can't believe this weather!
I live in Apple Valley, very close to the PCT where it crosses the spillway
at Deep Creek. The water from Deep Creek is crossing over the road
AGAIN.(Rock Springs Road) This is so strange for the month of May.(Not that
it's been a normal year) It's been raining for two day's, and it's very
cold. When the sky cleared a bit this afternoon, you could see snow just
above the Silverwood Lake area.(Very low elevation) Visible new snow
towards Big Bear and also Wrightwood. I've been thinking about the thru
hikers all week long. Knowing that some should be close to San Jacinto or
even Big Bear. Hope all is fine during this freak storm.

Joe